- PROFESSIONAL TUNE-UPS. We’ll perform a tune up every year on your heating and/or cooling system. A tune-up will reduce the chance of breakdown, cut your energy bills by as much as 10% and keep your system running at peak efficiency.
- SAME-DAY SERVICE. If you lose your heat, we’ll respond quickly and arrive at your home within four hours, weather permitting. And if your air conditioning breaks and you call us by 2 p.m., we’ll also be there the same day. If we don’t live up to these guarantees, we’ll give you a $100 credit on your account.
- BIG DISCOUNTS. In addition to annual tune-ups, you receive either a 15% discount on repairs or complete coverage on repairs, depending on the plan you choose.
- NO SUBCONTRACTORS AND GUARANTEED REPAIRS. Some companies send inexperienced subcontractors to your home, but we don’t. We only use our own team of expert technicians. They have been with us for years and are people you can trust in your home. They use new parts (when available), not used parts. And all repairs are guaranteed for one full year.
- NO SURPRISE CHARGES. We don’t nickel and dime you with extra charges. You know the price and approve the repair before we start to work.
- 100% SATISFACTION. If you are not completely satisfied with our work, we will return to your home and make adjustments at no charge until you are 100% satisfied.
- ALWAYS SOMEONE TO ANSWER YOUR CALL. When you call us, a person, not a recording, will always answer the phone.
Q: Why should I invest in a Service Agreement?
A: For peace of mind. Our Service Agreements include a preventive maintenance tune-up. plus you receive a guaranteed fast response and savings on repairs.
Q: Why are tune-ups important?
A: Records show that four out of five system breakdowns could have been prevented with regular maintenance. A tune-up will reduce the chances of breakdowns, keep your system running at peak efficiency and cut your fuel bills by up to 10%.
Q: Why is buying a Service Agreement a good decision?
A: You will be provided with peace of mind that your system is running at peak efficiency. For just a few dollars more than the cost of a tune-up, you can get a Service Agreement that includes annual maintenance. Plus, in the event your system needs service, as a priority customer you go to the top of the list (even on the hottest or coldest days when we are flooded with calls).
Q: How do I save on repairs?
A: Our Service Agreements can save you hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on repair costs over the life of your system. With our repair discounts and annual cleaning and inspection
Q: How do I get started?
A: Contact us and we’ll take care of the rest. Don’t delay!