Not only do we provide the energy source, we also provide the technical support for your heating and cooling equipment. We provide quality service to oil, gas and heat pump units. From new installation to annual maintenance check ups to supplying parts, we can assure you of quality service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to your heating and cooling systems.
Our well trained, friendly service technicians are trained and certified through the National Oilheat Research Alliance Education Center, NATE, and the Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
BEFORE CALLING US FOR HVAC SERVICE, TRY THESE SIX STEPS:
- Be sure thermostat is set higher than room temperature when heating.
- Be sure thermostat is set lower than room temperature when cooling.
- Be sure to check the oil in the tank.
- Check and replace blown fuses.
- If steam unit, be sure there is sufficient water in boiler.
- Push or re-set burner safety control (only once). If burner still does not operate, call the emergency number:
Emergency Service Numbers: