We are mandated to be open for business and our team has implemented a plan that has prepared us to do so. Our technicians will continue to perform routine maintenance, system installations and repairs. All our technicians and representatives have been equipped with gloves, masks and hand sanitizer. At the customer’s request, our team member will use this protective gear when entering the home. Likewise, we ask our customers to inform us if it is not safe for our team members to enter their homes due to illness or suspected illness. For more information on our safety precautions, click here.
Enroll today to become a customer!
Not only do we provide the energy source, we also provide the technical support for your heating and cooling equipment. We provide quality service to oil, gas and heat pump units. From new installation to annual maintenance check ups to supplying parts, we can assure you of quality service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to your heating and cooling systems.
Our well trained, friendly service technicians are trained through the National Oilheat Research Alliance Education Center and the Air Conditioning Contractors of America.
Before calling us for HVAC service, try these six steps:
- Be sure thermostat is set higher than room temperature when heating.
- Be sure thermostat is set lower than room temperature when cooling.
- Be sure to check the oil in the tank.
- Check and replace blown fuses.
- If steam unit, be sure there is sufficient water in boiler.
- Push or re-set burner safety control (only once). If burner still does not operate, call our office for emergency service.