Our knowledgeable and friendly technicians are all National Oilheat Research Alliance Education Center-trained to ensure they can properly service any equipment, no matter how old or new.
When it comes to choosing a heating system for your home, there’s no one-size fits all solution. Our team can help you find the right equipment, and install it correctly for the most efficient performance.
And if your equipment requires service, we have the know-how and experience to fix it quickly, with an extensive selection of parts in stock, and strong, long-term relationships with manufacturers to get any parts we don’t have quickly.
We are here 24/7 to get you up and running if you have a heat emergency. But try these six troubleshooting steps before you call to avoid an expensive service visit:
- Be sure thermostat is set higher than room temperature when heating.
- Be sure thermostat is set lower than room temperature when cooling.
- Be sure to check the oil in the tank.
- Check and replace blown fuses.
- If it’s a steam unit, be sure there is sufficient water in boiler.
- Push or re-set burner safety control (only once). If burner still does not operate, call the emergency number.
For emergency service call: